THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Game 4

Game 4, 1st round of the playoffs, Jazz vs Lakers...
A win in this game would have tied the series at 2-2. But even though it was a loss, the game wasn't a TOTAL loss.
Sportin' the jersey of my favorite man who tore it up during game 5. Too bad he wasn't allowed to play more...
Daddy and daughter, ready to go!

My 2 favorite point guards


Kobe Bryant aka the "Black Mamba" and MVP, oh wait, nope... That title goes to LeBron this year, sorry Kobus...


2 comments:

The Herren's said...

That was a cool game even though the Jazz lost. Sorry I haven't responded back to you. I don't have access to my MySpace account anymore. If you can still view it, that is weird because I got an e-mail saying "BYE"!! Anyway, how have you been? Check out my blog (I'm actually keeping it somewhat updated). Talk to you soon!!

The West Family Circus said...

Holy blog crazy! Those neices of yours are sure dang cute, oh yeah and I guess go sucky Jazz! Way to not make it anywhere in the playoffs like usual!