THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cali Again

So back over the July 24th weekend I went to Cali again... My sister had some work meetings that she needed to be onsite for so I went down to help with the baby. My friend, Kerena, came with me which helped with the 10 hour drive. We even took Boozer, and he did great. I think my Toad remembered him from when we took him down when she was 5 months old. She didn't want him out of her site and kept trying to ride him.
We drove down on Wednesday, babysat on Thursday, went to the beach Friday, had a BBQ on Saturday, then drove home Sunday.



Had to watch her because she wanted to feed Boozer everything!



This is the view from the park about 3 blocks from my sister's house!


Tori - probably checking out some boys or their surfboards...

It's like pulling teeth to get Kerena to pose for a picture, so this is what she gets...






1 comments:

Nick and Melissa - Hechfamfarm98 said...

How fun. She is getting so big, and is very cute!

Wish we could go to Cali... Miss it!