THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Birch Aquarium

On Thursday 7/22/10 we went to the Birch Aquarium in La Jolla.
Braxton was so excited that he got to "swim with the sharks" and I was so excited that I got to take my Toad with us.

Annabelle sitting in front of some fish.

Annabelle and Braxton playing in the Tide Pools.

Kara and Braxton

Me and my Toad

Shark Bait!

Right where she belongs...

I think playing in the water was their favorite part!

Being good and listening to the shark presentation.

Petting shark eggs (yes they are real).

Waiting her turn to pet the sharks.

Braxton petting the baby shark, he wasn't too sure about it!

Annabelle's turn, and she's not afraid of anything!

After the aquarium we were going to go to lunch and then the beach, but I think these pictures say it all.  We went home for a nap. 

When Zack asked Annabelle about the sharks, her response was "MY shark".  She kept trying to grab the shark when she was petting it.

1 comments:

Nick and Melissa - Hechfamfarm98 said...

They are so cute when they are sleeping. Playing with the sharks really wore them out!