THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 22, 2008

Big News!!!

Sorry, I went a little out of control with the posting, but there has been so much that has happened lately. This week has been non-stop, I am finally starting to feel like I can breathe... I just wanted to share a couple of upcoming things that I am excited about...

Tonight I have a good friend of mine's reception and then I am going out to party with a bunch of friends. Tomorrow is another party night. Sunday my neice will be in town so we are going to have a family get together. Monday I am taking off of work to go 4 wheeling. Wednesday I leave for Cali. Then we'll skip ahead to my birthday where I will be attending the Deron Williams fundraiser (can't wait to see him golf) and then the next weekend is Vegas!!!

Wow! And to think there are actually a couple of "little" things that compare to all of that... You will hear about it soon enough... :-)

I am going Elephant hunting!!! (It's not how you think...)

1 comments:

Nick and Melissa - Hechfamfarm98 said...

Wow! You have a busy schedule! Where do you find the time to work? LOL!