THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 22, 2008

I love my friends!


I have some wonderful friends that I just couldn't live without. Tara and Kyle are definitely lifetime friends that I will always have. Even though the only place they like to go out to is Liquid Joe's I can't complain. I have gone there a couple times without them and it's just not the same. Last Saturday the 3 of us went for Spazmatics. Here are a few pictures that I took before I lost my phone (oops!)...

Tara and Kyle look so cute, why did I have to make a goofy face? Oh wait, I am drunk!!!

Contrary to how it looks, I really have a shirt on... This is my impression of a duck!


Tara and Kyle doing their best imitation of the Captain Morgan pose...




This is Tara's "sexy pose"...



Again, what is up with the goofy face making? I should not be allowed anywhere near a camera when drinking...


So I mentioned these pics were all taken "before" I lost my phone... Well I went most of the night without it... Kyle found it for me... Chuck had it... I am so grateful that it was found because you all know how expensive Blackberry phones are, right? LOL! I am such an idiot...

3 comments:

Nick and Melissa - Hechfamfarm98 said...

It looks like you three had lots of fun.

Glad you found your phone! They are very expensive!!!

The West Family Circus said...

We go other places then Joe's! We just have better things to do then go to your house parties! Just kidding we love you, but we love camping more..... We will have beer pong in October when our lives calm down.

The West Family Circus said...

Annnnndddddd...... that is not my sexy face. That is my, "Liz I don't want to make a sexy face" face! I also should be allowed NOwhere near a camera while intoxicated!