THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Goin' Back to Cali, to Cali, to Cali...

So the last weekend of September I went to Cali to visit my sister and nieces...
I was supposed to fly in Friday night but had a dog that needed to be taken to the vet.  No worries, he was fine, just decided to worry me.
So, I flew in on Thursday.  Annabelle stayed home with me Friday, I love spending time with my Toad!

She is already obssessed with shoes!!!

Annabelle has a problem holding still for her pictures, but in this one she is doing her "fish face" that I taught her...  Yes, I am taking credit for this one.

Why is it my Toad is teething any time I visit?  That's why she is drooly... This was before she used her Aunt E as a jungle jim.

But I think I won on wearing her out!!!

My Cali trip also brought back a new haircut... And about 2 weeks ago the blonde that I have had for about 10 years was removed.  My hair is all one shade now!  Holy cow!

0 comments: