THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Birthday

This year was the 6th anniversary of my 21st birthday.  I was lucky enough to be surrounded by great friends the whole weekend and great family on the day of!
The weekend started off on Thursday at the Sandbar (I love how Andrea always manages to avoid pictures...)



But Kerena can't... Mmmwwaauuhhahaha (evil laugh)




Then Saturday was bottle service at the Sandbar - followed by about 18 hours of puking/dry heaving for the bday girl that drank too much...

I love that my girls are all picture whores like me!



Jayson, me, Erik, and Natty...


Is it wrong or funny that the only black guy is doing the "Hitler salute"?  And of course Kyle has to follow Jay's lead... *sigh*

I totally love this picture and how Chris looks like he has horns... (The guy sitting behind him had reflectors on his shirt)

0 comments: