THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

November

In November I took one of my monthly trips to California to babysit my niece while my sister and her hubby had a date weekend (really for her to work but they got to be without kids).
I was lucky enough to have Perry agree to meet me out there for the weekend.
The first visit after a long break and it was all over for me... :-)

Annabelle listening to a beat on Perry's phone.  It had no vocals but she didn't care, she started freestyling and making up her own!

It was the first time Annabelle had met Perry and she took to him instantly.  Wanted nothing to do with her Aunt, just wanted to hang out with "Cherry".

After my sister and Zack got back, Perry and I were able to go to the beach and just hang out together.  

0 comments: