THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pumpkin Carving

Lucky for me I have a ton of friends that have kids.
For the 1st time in years I was able to carve pumpkins for Halloween (okay, I didn't end up carving my own but I got to watch little kids do it, bake the seeds and just have a good time).

I watched my friend James' sons for the night and we went to Wheeler Farm for the Halloween Festivities.

Zeke and Spencer picking out their pumpkins

 Braxton looking for his pumpkin

The rule was "you have to carry your own pumpkin".

After a slight downpour we went to feed the ducks.  Kara has a fear of them since she's been attacked a couple times but I assured her she had nothing to worry about.

BEFORE

AFTER
(Well apparently Kara is a duck attack magnet and I was laughing too hard to catch an "after" picture of her after the duck bit her!)

Back to the house and the boys started to carve their pumpkins 


Spencer wasn't too sure why I was making him pull out the guts himself



Kara being anal kinda took over carving Braxton's pumpkin

Braxton (obvious help from his mom)

Spencer (all on his own)

Zeke (all on his own)

The boys and their final products!

0 comments: