THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 3, 2008

Shark Reef

So Sunday we went to the Shark Reef. Nat had never been and I loved it when I went on my 21st birthday (thanks mom & dad!). I just remember that we spent hours in the underground area watching the sharks. Nat did the same thing, she could have stayed down there all day. I didn't get any pics of the sharks because the flash either reflected or it was too dark, ugh...
This is a golden crocodile that I thought was beautiful...

And then he opened his eyes, and I HAD to get a pic...

This little (haha, yeah right) guy was soooo cute. If it wasn't for the fact that he could easily eat me and my dog, I would have wanted to take him home.

A lion fish. I would love to have a huge aquarium with some of these guys...

Natty doing what she does best... Posing!!! Haha!

Oh for sweet!

And me of course... What a beauty!!!

1 comments:

Nick and Melissa - Hechfamfarm98 said...

We love that place too! It's so much fun, and soothing.

Love Ya!