THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 3, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!!!

So last weekend I had to go to Vegas for work. There was a huge meeting that I had to make all the arrangements for and be there to make sure the set up went right. The meetings were being held at Mandalay Bay but we stayed at their all suite addition, THEhotel. Nat went with me so I wasn't bored when I wasn't working. I don't think she realized that she would become the official assistant to the assistant. Haha. She got to deal with my stress and put up with me. THEhotel cracked me up, everything with the word "the" was capitalized. They even had little stickers on the toilet paper that said "THEtp"... Haha...

We arrived on Saturday, the limo took us to THEhotel, we checked in, checked out our room (freakin' huge) and of course had to check out the mini bar (below)...
After that we caught a cab to Fashion Show Mall where we spent most of the day... Did some shopping then were starving so we went to RA Sushi. They had THE best calamari I have ever had!!!

Me at RA Sushi...

Nat at RA Sushi...
After the shopping experience we came back to the hotel and we were both exhausted so after napping we decided to get ready and go out to dinner... Of course we had to have a couple drinks before we went out and that means camera time!!!

All dressed up, deciding where to go...

Nat taking advantage of our bar area in our suite...

Me taking advantage of the couch, trying to look seductive...

Nat's camera angle... It's actually good this time...
So Sunday after the Shark Reef and Wax Museum we had my work reception...

Me in my new shirt that I bought on Saturday...

Natty looking fabulous...

Two hot girlies ready to go entertain...

0 comments: