THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 3, 2008

Wax Museum

So on Sunday after the shark reef Nat and I went to the wax museum at the Venetian. It took some convincing to get Nat to get close to them... She was a little freaked out, but eventually warmed up...

I am guessing she didn't like what George had to say???

Nat's butt is a mini-JLo butt!!!

Just for my dad... I am gonna knock him out!!!

In bed with Hugh... He LOVED it!!!

Man, I am so angry, why do I wanna fight everyone? LOL!

Nat and The Rock...

"Why yes Cameron, I LOVE that idea!!!"

LOL! No comment!!!

I don't know how to play tennis but I think I could beat you... I can see it in your eyes!!!

Pretty woman, walking down the street...

Me and Salma Hayek, there must be something we are pondering!!!

Stealin' a puff off the King's cigar...

Holy crap, I don't think I am gonna make it!!!

Scared for my life, Nat is driving!!!

Future Mrs. Tiger Woods...

Even he couldn't help checking out her JLo booty!!!

3 comments:

Nick and Melissa - Hechfamfarm98 said...

It looks like you two had lots of fun. I didn't know they had a wax museum there. Did they just put it in?

emily said...

these pics are hysterical!!! looks like a fabulous time!

Jen and Jason said...

You two crack me up, I can't imagine how hard I would have been laughing if I was there. My favorites were the wax museum.